Quinoa "Fried Rice"
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 8 scallions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red peppers, diced small
- 1 tomato, diced small
- 2 tbsp tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 1-2 tbsp grass-fed ghee
- spray oil
- 2 large pasture-raised eggs, beaten
- Sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- In a cast-iron skillet or stainless steel pan, melt ghee and add the eggs and salt and cook on low heat until fully scrambles. Set aside.
- Add a little more ghee to the skillet/pan and add the scallions, peppers and garlic. Saute about a minute, add the tomato and stir in all the quinoa. Add tamari and stir to mix all the ingredients. Keep stirring a few minutes, then add cooked scrambled egg. Adjust soy sauce as needed to taste and mix well another 30 seconds.