Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters
- 30 almonds (total weight 30 grams)
- 30 pecan halves (total weight 30 grams)
- 30 walnut halves (total weight 90 grams)
- 3 packages Endangered Species 88% dark chocolate
- organic coconut oil
- sea salt
- Melt coconut oil in stainless steel pan/pot on low heat.
- Break chocolate bars into small squares and place chocolate squares little by little into pan/pot. Melt each bar in 2-3 minute increments, stirring until fully melted, about 10 minutes total.
- Working quickly, dip 3 walnuts into the melted chocolate with a fork and shake the excess off. Transfer to a piece of wax paper and cluster together. Continue with all walnuts until you have created 10 walnut clusters.
- Do the same with 3 pecans, cluster them together, and repeat until you have 10 pecan clusters.
- Do the same with 3 almonds, cluster them together, and repeat until you have 10 clusters.
- Finish each with a pinch of sea salt, to do this you will want to sprinkle it on top once they are are almost dry so it doesn’t absorb, but not too dry or it won’t stick. Enjoy!