4-Ingredient Flourless Banana-Nut Pancakes
- 1 medium ripe banana (the riper the better!)
- 2 tablespoons quick oats*
- 1 large pasture-raised egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Mash bananas with a fork in a medium bowl until smooth. Add egg and oats and mix well.
- Heat a large stainless steel skillet over medium-low heat, pour the batter to make 3 pancakes. Top with pecans, and cook about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until golden.
- Top with 1 teaspoon of your favorite syrup or honey if desired.